Gat Life Episode 1: Boyfriend Bar
- “one of the best [sex scenes] I’ve ever seen in video games” – Nathan Grayson, Kotaku
- “[..]everything squishy is guns. Everything.” – Alice O’Connor, Rock Paper Shotgun
The first gay dating sim made to game industry standards. Includes none of the scary body parts usually involved in gay romance, the only naughty bits on display are all ESRB-approved and gamer-friendly.
A Russian Valentine
- “suitably depressing” – Tom Sykes, PC Gamer
- “best instructions ever” – Porpentine, Rock Paper Shotgun
- “The game […] uses its systemical framework to bring an effective understanding of Russia’s prejudice” – Chris Priestman, Kill Screen Daily
- “Ugly garbage” – anonymous commenter, PC Gamer
A Russian Valentine was part of the 2014 Queerness and Games conference’s arcade.
Dare to Win
Very bad text game. Ludum Dare 48 entry. Play it on GameJolt.
Ambient Mix 16
- “a teensy peek at the television-headed people running our lives” – Alice O’Connor, Rock Paper Shotgun
- “doesn’t fuck around with making its point” – Chris Priestman, Killscreen
A collaborative storytelling experiment. [Website]