Gat Life Episode 1: Boyfriend Bar
- “one of the best [sex scenes] I’ve ever seen in video games” – Nathan Grayson, Kotaku
- “[..]everything squishy is guns. Everything.” – Alice O’Connor, Rock Paper Shotgun
The first gay dating sim made to game industry standards. Includes none of the scary body parts usually involved in gay romance, the only naughty bits on display are all ESRB-approved and gamer-friendly.
Play it on GameJolt, or itch.io. Windows, Linux, Mac and Android versions available.
Gat Life was selected for the 2015 edition of the Different Games conference’s arcade, and was showcased at the BabyCastles gallery.
A Russian Valentine
- “suitably depressing” – Tom Sykes, PC Gamer
- “best instructions ever” – Porpentine, Rock Paper Shotgun
- “The game […] uses its systemical framework to bring an effective understanding of Russia’s prejudice” – Chris Priestman, Kill Screen Daily
- “Ugly garbage” – anonymous commenter, PC Gamer
A modern Russian love story. Play it on GameJolt, on itch.io. Also part of the Videogame 50 compilation.
A Russian Valentine was part of the 2014 Queerness and Games conference’s arcade.
Dare to Win
A terrible demake of the classic CPC version of Who Dares Wins 2. Play it on GameJolt, or better yet, download the Videogame 50 compilation it was made for.
Very bad text game. Ludum Dare 48 entry. Play it on GameJolt.
Ambient Mix 16
- “a teensy peek at the television-headed people running our lives” – Alice O’Connor, Rock Paper Shotgun
- “doesn’t fuck around with making its point” – Chris Priestman, Killscreen
Ambient Mixtape 16 is a collection of original curated works surrounding a central theme: “After Hours”. [AM16 Website][My entry]
A collaborative storytelling experiment. [Website]